November 23, 2016 5:01 pm | Updated 3 years ago.
D2E’ Aggregator Platform Plays a Transformative Role
The recent issue of CIO Magazine has rightly indicated that as the enterprise customers in the USA adopt disruptive technologies like Mobility, Big Data and Analytics Solutions, Cloud Computing or Robotics, in certain cases it may not be the best way for them to go to the existing vendors. In other cases, it may be advantageous for the customers to use the existing vendors simply to leverage existing contractual terms and conditions, but then the customers need to manage the challenges of integrating the disruptive technologies into existing contracts, especially the existing vendors adopting state-of-the-art-solutions available on the cloud and the contractual implications of such adoptions.
In this Blog, we discuss how D2E’ Aggregator Platform (www.d2einc.us) can ease the pains of the US Customers in adopting the disruptive Technologies. The steps that need to be taken by the US Enterprise level customers while planning to adopt disruptive technologies include:
1. In-Depth analysis of customer’ business to assess technology needs: Not all technologies need to be adopted by all businesses. Technology roadmap needs to be aligned to the business vision.
2. Solution Architecture that is Adaptable and Forward looking: Having identified the technology roadmap, it is imperative that a solution architecture is developed that will ensure seamless adoption of the identified disruptive technologies by the customer without any disruption in customer’ business.
3. Effective Management at Push-Pull Boundaries: Certain parts of the business may still be best left in old technology (Gartner’ Bimodal Technology Architecture). The push-pull boundaries between old technologies and the new disruptive technologies need to be carefully identified and defined.
4. Proper evaluation of Onshore-Offshore based on Technology Roadmap and Design: While adoption of new disruptive technologies is important for business growth, the talent pool needed to make the transition and the cost impact need to be analysed to decide which parts should be done onsite and which parts need to be shipped offshore for development and testing.
5. Planning Dependency and Communication Management: Proper methodologies and processes (Agile, DevOps etc.) need to be put in place to ensure that the dependency of activities done onshore and offshore are managed properly with effective communication.
6. Planning for test of quality and readiness at each transition point from old technology to new disruptive technologies: To ensure that there is no disruption in business resulting from adoption of new disruptive technologies, quality of solution and readiness of business to absorb the new technology based solutions at each transition point need to be analysed and defined clearly.
7. Demand Matching Capacity Options to finalize onshore-offshore workload: The quantum and type of work done onshore and offshore need to be matched to available capacity.
8. Program Management to monitor progress and quality control throughout the lifecycle of transition from old technology to new disruptive technologies: Effective program management is undoubtedly the key to successful transition from old technologies to the new disruptive technologies as needed to achieve the business vision.
Given its US Based Partners that specialize in high-end program management, D2E’ Directors that specialize in offshore engagement management and its super-specialty global delivery partners, D2E Consulting’ Aggregator Platform is well positioned to work with its customers to help them transition from old legacy technologies to new technologies without business disruption.